Call 24/7 for a free consultation with an experienced dui lawyer! We are the ""Dui Lawyers""
- C.M. received a DUI charge after he registered a .129 on the state test, case REDUCED to reckless driving.
- W.H. was facing his fourth charge of DUI, in which he blew a .094 on the intoxilyzer, case RESULTED in a plea to a LESSER offense, reckless driving.
- R.H. was charged with a second offense DUI, he registered a .114 on the state test, case REDUCED to reckless driving.
- D.S. was facing a DUI drugs charge, his blood came back from the crime lab positive for cocaine, oxycodone and morphine, case RESULTED in a plea to the LESSER offense of reckless driving.
- E.D. was charged with a DUI drugs, it was his third offense, case NEGOTIATED to a NON-DUI disposition.
- H.G. was facing a DUI charge in which he blew a .092 on the intoxilyzer, case RESULTED in a NON-DUI disposition.
- J.R. received a DUI charge in which he registered a .153 on the alcosensor, case REDUCED to reckless driving.
- D.C. was facing his third DUI charge, case NEGOTIATED to a LESSER offense of reckless driving.
- R.M. was charged with a DUI for the second time after she crashed into a tree and registered a .192 on the state test, case RESULTED in a plea to reckless driving.
- M.B. received a DUI charge after he was found passed out in his car in a parking lot, he submitted to the state breath test and his BrAC registered a .105, case REDUCED to reckless driving.
Call Us Today - 706.828.7950
Duncan Law Firm LLC
Watch Our Video!
We are DUI lawyers and we want to provide you with expert DUI representation at an affordable price. If you were arrested for DUI we can help! In this economy we know that money is hard to come by, so we have several payment plans with absolutely zero interest. Call as soon as you finish viewing...
Save Your License!
If you recently have been arrested for DUI, you may have only 10 days to act! Unless you move quickly your license or privilege to drive on the highways of this state may be suspended even before your initial court date. If you were issued a temporary 1205 driving permit, let us file to extend your right to drive for NO ATTORNEY FEES!
Find Out More!
Duncan Law Firm LLC
1450 Greene Street, Suite 222
Augusta GA 30901
Copyright © 2016 Duncan Law Firm LLC 2014. All rights reserved. Website Designed by Powerserve
All content by Jim Duncan. Jim is a seasoned DUI attorney who has handled hundreds of DUI cases.
He has been recognized by the National College for DUI Defense for his efforts as a criminal defense attorney dedicated to the defense of citizens accused of driving under the influence.
You can find Jim on Google+.