Call 24/7 for a free consultation with an experienced dui lawyer! We are the ""Dui Lawyers""
Click For More
- F.S. crashed his car into a tree and his blood results came back .155, case NEGOTIATED to the LESSER offense of reckless driving.
- J.B. received a DUI charge after he blew a .09 in the alcosensor, case REDUCED to a charge of failure to exercise due care.
- E.W. received his fourth charge of DUI in a five year period, case NEGOTIATED to a REDUCED charge of reckless driving.
- T.W. faced DUI charges after she wrecked her car into a parked semi and registered a .108 on the intoxilyzer, case RESULTED in a plea to reckless driving.
- A.T. received a DUI drugs charge after he was stopped at a roadblock and admitted to smoking marijuana, his blood results came back positive for marijuana and amphetamines, case NEGOTIATED to a LESSER, NON-DUI plea deal.
- D.P. received a DUI after he blew a .114 on the state test, his R.N. license was in jeopardy, case NEGOTIATED to a LESSER offense of reckless driving.
- P.C. was stopped at a roadblock and registered a .097 on the state test and was charged with DUI, case RESULTED in a plea to the REDUCED charge of reckless driving.
- M.M. was facing a fourth lifetime DUI, case RESULTED in a plea to the LESSER offense of reckless driving.
- J.L. received a DUI charge and blew a .101 on the intoxilyzer, case REDUCED to reckless driving.
- W.M. faced a DUI charge in which his blood alcohol concentration was a .074, case NEGOTIATED to a LESSER, NON-DUI offense.
Call Us Today - 706.828.7950
Duncan Law Firm LLC
Watch Our Video!
We are DUI lawyers and we want to provide you with expert DUI representation at an affordable price. If you were arrested for DUI we can help! In this economy we know that money is hard to come by, so we have several payment plans with absolutely zero interest. Call as soon as you finish viewing...
Save Your License!
If you recently have been arrested for DUI, you may have only 10 days to act! Unless you move quickly your license or privilege to drive on the highways of this state may be suspended even before your initial court date. If you were issued a temporary 1205 driving permit, let us file to extend your right to drive for NO ATTORNEY FEES!
Find Out More!
Duncan Law Firm LLC
1450 Greene Street, Suite 222
Augusta GA 30901
Copyright © 2017 Duncan Law Firm LLC 2014. All rights reserved. Website Designed by Powerserve
All content by Jim Duncan. Jim is a seasoned DUI attorney who has handled hundreds of DUI cases.
He has been recognized by the National College for DUI Defense for his efforts as a criminal defense attorney dedicated to the defense of citizens accused of driving under the influence.
You can find Jim on Google+.