Call 24/7 for a free consultation with an experienced dui lawyer! We are the ""Dui Lawyers""
Click For More
- A.T. received his fourth DUI charge after blowing a .149 on the intoxilyzer, all charges DISMISSED.
- N.S. was facing her second charge of DUI, she blew a .119 on the state test, all charges were DISMISSED.
- K.B. received a DUI charge in which he registered a .128 on the intoxilyzer, case RESULTED in a plea to the LESSER offense of reckless driving.
- E.H. was a CDL driver who received a DUI charge after blowing a .097, case NEGOTIATED to a LESSER NON-DUI disposition, saving his career.
- R.P. was charged with DUI for the second time in 10 years, case REDUCED to reckless driving.
- J.M. received a charge of DUI, he refused state testing, case RESULTED in a NON-DUI disposition.
- M.P. received a DUI charge after being stopped at a roadblock, after winning a motion challenging the legality of the roadblock, all the evidence in his case was suppressed, resulting in the entire case being DISMISSED.
- J.T. received a DUI charge after he registered a .177 on the preliminary breath test, case RESULTED in a plea to the LESSER offense of reckless driving.
- M.C. received a DUI charge where he was stopped at a roadblock and blew a .164 on the state test, case REDUCED to reckless driving.
- M.S. received her third charge of DUI, even though she was under the limit with her blow of .076, the state was still proceeding to charge her with a DUI less safe based on her history and circumstances of the arrest, case RESULTED in a plea to a REDUCED charge of reckless driving.
Call Us Today - 706.828.7950
Duncan Law Firm LLC
Watch Our Video!
We are DUI lawyers and we want to provide you with expert DUI representation at an affordable price. If you were arrested for DUI we can help! In this economy we know that money is hard to come by, so we have several payment plans with absolutely zero interest. Call as soon as you finish viewing...
Save Your License!
If you recently have been arrested for DUI, you may have only 10 days to act! Unless you move quickly your license or privilege to drive on the highways of this state may be suspended even before your initial court date. If you were issued a temporary 1205 driving permit, let us file to extend your right to drive for NO ATTORNEY FEES!
Find Out More!
Duncan Law Firm LLC
1450 Greene Street, Suite 222
Augusta GA 30901
Copyright © 2017 Duncan Law Firm LLC 2014. All rights reserved. Website Designed by Powerserve
All content by Jim Duncan. Jim is a seasoned DUI attorney who has handled hundreds of DUI cases.
He has been recognized by the National College for DUI Defense for his efforts as a criminal defense attorney dedicated to the defense of citizens accused of driving under the influence.
You can find Jim on Google+.