Call 24/7 for a free consultation with an experienced dui lawyer! We are the ""Dui Lawyers""
- L.G. was charged with DUI for the second time, along with FLEEING and ELUDING and HIT and RUN, the case was resolved with a plea to LESSER charges of reckless driving and duty upon striking a fixture, the fleeing and eluding charge was DISMISSED.
- K.W. received charges of DUI and HIT and RUN, her blood alcohol level was a .247, case NEGOTIATED to LESSER charges of reckless driving and duty upon striking a fixture, saving her military career.
- A.M. faced a DUI charge after she registered a .153 on the state test, case REDUCED to a LESSER NON-DUI offense.
- D.C. received a DUI charge after wrecking his motorcycle and blowing a .201, case REDUCED to reckless driving.
- S.M. was facing her second DUI, she was charged with DUI drugs for being impaired by prescription medicine, case NEGOTIATED to a lesser NON-DUI disposition.
- C.H. received a DUI charge after registering a .168 on the alcosensor, case REDUCED to reckless driving.
- J.R. received a DUI charge after blowing a .139 on the state test, case NEGOTIATED to a NON-DUI resolution.
- J.R. was facing his eighth charge of DUI, he refused to take the state test, case REDUCED to reckless driving.
- N.C. received a DUI charge after she blew a .123 on the preliminary breath test, case NEGOTIATED to a NON-DUI disposition.
- R.M. was charged with DUI for a second time in 5 years after he blew a .101 on the intoxilyzer, case REDUCED to reckless driving.
Call Us Today - 706.828.7950
Duncan Law Firm LLC
We are DUI lawyers and we want to provide you with expert DUI representation at an affordable price. If you were arrested for DUI we can help! In this economy we know that money is hard to come by, so we have several payment plans with absolutely zero interest. Call as soon as you finish viewing...
Watch Our Video!
Save Your License!
If you recently have been arrested for DUI, you may have only 10 days to act! Unless you move quickly your license or privilege to drive on the highways of this state may be suspended even before your initial court date. If you were issued a temporary 1205 driving permit, let us file to extend your right to drive for NO ATTORNEY FEES!
Find Out More!
Duncan Law Firm LLC
1450 Greene Street, Suite 222
Augusta GA 30901
Copyright © 2015 Duncan Law Firm LLC 2014. All rights reserved. Website Designed by Powerserve
All content by Jim Duncan. Jim is a seasoned DUI attorney who has handled hundreds of DUI cases.
He has been recognized by the National College for DUI Defense for his efforts as a criminal defense attorney dedicated to the defense of citizens accused of driving under the influence.
You can find Jim on Google+.