Call 24/7 for a free consultation with an experienced dui lawyer! We are the ""Dui Lawyers""
- B.R. received a DUI charge, the blood alcohol concentration came back as .098, case NEGOTIATED to the LESSER offense of reckless driving.
- P.C. received a DUI charge and blew a .089, case DISMISSED.
- C.P. was charged with a DUI after he registered a .108 on the intoxilyzer, case RESULTED in a plea to reckless driving.
- J.W. was facing a DUI charge in which he blew a .091, case REDUCED to reckless driving.
- P.M. wrecked his car and was charged with a DUI, case REDUCED to a charge of failure to exercise due care.
- S.P. received a DUI charge which placed her career at risk, case RESULTED in a plea to a LESSER non-DUI offense.
- K.S. was facing a DUI charge in which blood was drawn, her BAC was reported to be a .123, case NEGOTIATED to reckless driving.
- M.S. was charged with a DUI after she wrecked her car, case REDUCED to reckless driving.
- K.C. was charged with a DUI after she blew a .153 on the intoxilyzer, case RESULTED in a plea to a REDUCED charge of reckless driving.
- M.T. was facing his second DUI, case NEGOTIATED a LESSER non-DUI offense.
Call Us Today - 706.828.7950
Duncan Law Firm LLC
Watch Our Video!
We are DUI lawyers and we want to provide you with expert DUI representation at an affordable price. If you were arrested for DUI we can help! In this economy we know that money is hard to come by, so we have several payment plans with absolutely zero interest. Call as soon as you finish viewing...
Save Your License!
If you recently have been arrested for DUI, you may have only 10 days to act! Unless you move quickly your license or privilege to drive on the highways of this state may be suspended even before your initial court date. If you were issued a temporary 1205 driving permit, let us file to extend your right to drive for NO ATTORNEY FEES!
Find Out More!
Duncan Law Firm LLC
1450 Greene Street, Suite 222
Augusta GA 30901
Copyright © 2016 Duncan Law Firm LLC 2014. All rights reserved. Website Designed by Powerserve
All content by Jim Duncan. Jim is a seasoned DUI attorney who has handled hundreds of DUI cases.
He has been recognized by the National College for DUI Defense for his efforts as a criminal defense attorney dedicated to the defense of citizens accused of driving under the influence.
You can find Jim on Google+.